08/11/20

BASC responds to publication of new General Licences for England

We at Meon Valley had been guided by BASC re 2nd December. Our Open Cocker is now to be rescheduled to January

More information here –  https://basc.org.uk/basc-respond-to-publication-of-new-general-licences/

08/11/20

COVID-19 Update

This season’s Meon Valley Trials will, provided our lockdown is not extended, go ahead as planned. Our FT Sec is working extremely hard to keep on top of every single thing that the COVID situation can throw at her.

We are mindful that the pandemic, and the fact that we have no spaniel championships, may mean a depleted number of qualified dogs entering our Open Stakes. If this happens then the Trial will be reassigned as an All Aged (still with preference in the Draw as per Open Stakes).

21/10/20

Trial entry form and schedule

The full schedule and trial entry form for 2020-21 is now available on the events page.

01/09/20

Raffle

There will be no Raffle on the 6th of September.

29/06/20

New Trial Dates

For trials organised so far please see our  trials and events page.

27/06/20

Autumn Working Test 2020

You will be pleased to know that Ray has secured the lovely ground in Hursley for our annual Test on Sunday 6th of September 2020. Further details will be announced soon! Social distancing Rules will be observed.

20/03/20

Kennel Club – Covid-19 Statement

Given the rapidly changing situation, please regularly check the latest Public Health England advice and continually assess your own situation based on this information. The Kennel Club is in regular contact with Defra to keep up to date on developments. Please follow the link below to read the full statement released by The Kennel Club released on the 19th of March.

Kennel Club Statement on Kennel Club events and Coronavirus (Covid-19)

19/03/20

Annual General Meeting 2020

We would normally, at this time of year, be announcing our AGM date, to be held by 1st June.

However, in these uncertain times, and following KC directives after advice from Health Authorities, we are postponing this year’s AGM until at least July. Members will be informed of the AGM date as soon as it can be confirmed.